Friday, January 23, 2009

Out of My Comfort Zone

Anyone could tell you I'm not exactly the most social person when you first meet me. Perhaps that's why I enjoy Tweeter so much. Tweeter allows me to be "me". The "me" that only my closest friends and family really see and know.

One of my New Year's resolutions this year is to try new stuff and reach out of my comfort zone. This Blog is one of those "stretch" goals for me. In this blog, it's me in the RAW. If you are overly sensitive, do not like explicit language or easily offended, this is not the blog for you. This blog is for me to vent what is happening in my day to day life. Sometimes it will be me hating life and everyone in it. Sometimes it's the craziness of what's happening around me. What ever it will become, my hope is that I can look back at this and think that in the grand scheme of everything, life really doesn't suck, people are generally nice to each other and laugh at the stupid shit that just happens.

I don't promise to be faithfully fanatical in posting something everyday. I don't promise to be grammatically correct, or even witty. Perhaps over time as I get use to this it will make me more of a "social being". Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Bring it on, Donkey Kong.

    I love you, Forever and always,

    D

    ReplyDelete